- OPENING NIGHT PARTY – (Friday, September 16; 6-10 p.m.) – WestEdge Dallas kicks off with a venue-wide Opening Night Party. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy both WestEdge Dallas and the co-located ArtExpo at this festive evening which includes cocktails, fine food, entertainment and the chance to shop hundreds of design products before the weekend crowds.
- DESIGN TALKS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CONVO BY DESIGN – The fair’s theater offers attendees the opportunity to hear from leading names in the design industry on a variety of topics with educational panels and seminars throughout the weekend.
- CULINARY PAVILION – WestEdge continues to highlight culinary programming and will host chef and mixologist demonstrations and tastings in an official Culinary Pavilion. Guests will learn about the latest luxury appliance innovations and enjoy a schedule of daily demonstrations and samplings by several of Dallas’ leading chefs and culinary personalities.
- HOMEWORK – We’ve all grown more accustomed to working from home as a result of the Pandemic. This new section of the fair will feature a series of vignettes that speak to home office design and the trends that have proliferated as a result of more people working from home over the last couple years.
- MADE:MODERN – This sought-after section at WestEdge is one of the fastest-growing feature areas of the fair. MADE:MODERN is dedicated to highlighting talented independent designers, makers, and artists of limited edition, one-of-a-kind furniture, lighting and more. The exhibitors in MADE:MODERN will present work for both the residential and commercial sectors. Guests have the chance to meet the designers firsthand and learn about their craft and inspiration. Most items will be available for purchase and/or customizable.
- OUTDOOR LOUNGE –The Outdoor Lounge promises to be a popular spot at WestEdge Dallas. This destination offers guests the chance to take a break from the show floor, enjoy a cocktail and the most stylish outdoor furnishings, all under the Texas sunshine.
- WESTEDGE SHOP– This curated pop-up offers guests the chance to purchase unique contemporary design items and take away something special from the fair. Products will include home accessories, architecture-inspired jewelry, and more, all available in a cash and carry environment.